“Best pizza in the world, not kidding”
Review of Pies & Pints

Pies & Pints
Ranked #3 of 299 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Pies and Pints has the best pizza I have ever had, and I've been to Italy twice! Every variety I've tried (except the Thai flavored one...not a huge curry fan) has been delicious. And they have any type of craft beer you could imagine...great environment. I've been probably 10 times in the last 2 years. Large pizzas for about $22, can feed 4. And their Spinach salad is yummy! All around great restaurant!

Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to get pizza. The food is great (some portions are large). My only complaint is the music. They don't have the best taste in music, but the experience was great otherwise.

1  Thank James S
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Six of us decided to go to the fairly new Pies and Pints in Morgantown, WV and it was a very pleasant experience. Since most of us had eaten at the original P&P in Fayettville,WV , we knew pretty much what to expect. Three in our group love IPA,s and their selection was more than adequate. We ordered two different pizzas and both were very good, one white with some vegies and another traditional.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Wow- a nice selection of beer, but the pizza selection was even better. Beautiful pies! You need to go and check it out for yourself. Family, college students, young and old- great time.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Those of you who know and love the real thing will be very disappointed. And it's not a north/south thing; I've had exceptional, authentic pie in Nashville, Savannah, Asheville, etc. .. granted usually from NY or NJ transplants. I could go on about the relatively flavorless "handmade" (not hand tossed) crust and the mediocre ingredients but just suffice it to say that we didn't bother taking home the leftovers despite feeling we had overpaid.

3  Thank David S