“Great Pizza”

Pies & Pints
Ranked #2 of 286 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clarksburg, West Virginia
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great pizza. Restaurant gets fairly busy when students are in town, so this can cause a long wait. But with that wait comes great food. Wife loves the salads also.

Visited May 2014

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Best pizza and beer around!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The pizza here is amazing. I especially love the pepperoni pizza. Beer selection has a wide range, which is nice because most bars only carry one stout or porter. I love dark beer and they have the best selection in Morgantown. This place can get crowded on a Friday or Saturday so make sure you go in for an "early dinner" as I don't believe they will take reservations unless you have a large group.

• Visited April 2014
South West Florida
“Best pizza I've ever had!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We eat here every time we visit morgantown. The flavor combinations are creative and flavorful. The Gorgonzola and grape pizza is amazing!! Lots of fun beers to try and the service is always friendly. Wish they would add the chicken cordon bleu to the regular menu!

Hockessin, Delaware
“Visiting daughter at WVU”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Visited here last Saturday night for dinner. I have to say that I thought that the Thai shrimp curry pizza was hands down the best pizza I have ever had. We split our large pizza into two flavor combinations - Classic and Thai. My daughter and i also split a small caesar salad which was cold, crisp and delicious. It could have easily fed all 3 of us! HUGE! Next visit I definitely want to try the grape/gorgonzola pizza. We also had a very attentive and sweet waitress, Shannon. Can't wait until our next Morgantown visit to go again. One note: we were seated immediately but I saw people waiting as we left.

• Visited April 2014
“2nd time Here!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This is my second time to Morgantown WV. And my second time to Pies and Pints. They have the most awesome pies and service!!! I don't drink pints so can't say anything about it. But it sure seems like everyone else is drinking up the pints. If you live here or visiting you must try Pies and Pints!!