“Wonderfully delightful ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Antonios Italian Chophouse - CLOSED

Antonios Italian Chophouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Wonderfully delightful ”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is located in the lower floor of the Seneca Center but it looks nothing like you would expect having been an old glass factory. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and has an outdoor patio. I've been there twice in the last two weeks and enjoyed the experience each time. My family and I went on a Wednesday when there was free wine tasting. There wasn't any room at the bar so the bartender gave us the wine tasting at our table. He was very knowledgeable about the wine and its background. The pilot noir was very good by the way. For our food we got the cheese plate, bolognese pasta, abuzzo chicken, and chicken marsala. All of the food was delicious. The menu can be a bit pricey so we got the half size for the entree (~$10) and a half salad (~$3). That was plenty of food without getting the appetizer. Just because it sounded delicious we got one of their dessert specials, the peach cheesecake, to go. I'm not a fan of plain cheesecake but that was great! Our waitress was very helpful, courteous, and charismatic. This restaurant was a wonderful treat to take my family while they were visiting!

“Wonderful Birthday Treat! ”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I decided to go to Antonio's for my Birthday. We were absolutely blown away by the delicious cuisine, top - notch service, and comfortable, yet refined, ambiance. The staff had no problem accommodating our large party and even offered to reserve seats for us outside and inside in case the weather turned sour. Our waitress was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable about the menu and wine selection, and made us feel like royalty. The manager (Shane) made it a point to check on us throughout the meal. Antonio's truly lives up to its reputation as the finest Italian dining establishment in Morgantown! Can't wait to visit again!

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Our Favorite Restaurant in Morgantown”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I took my wife here for dinner on one of our "date nights." I could not be more impressed with the food, service, value, and location. The portions were large for the price, the food tasted excellent, and the owner even came over to our table and delivered our dessert personally and asked how our meal was. Very impressed. If you are ever in Morgantown I encourage you to take the time to dine here, you will not be disappointed.

Morgantown, West Virginia
“This is the place to go!!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Went to dinner here last night. First date/ double date. They all asked me where to go, I brought up Antonio's. We had a great evening, weather was perfect, sat outside. Food and wine were excellent, as always. Shane, the manager, took great care of us. Please, do not go anywhere else before you try this place. You can thank me later!!!

Uniontown, Pennsylvania
“A Must Try!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My wife and I had a great TGIF dinner & drinks at a new restaurant to us in Morgantown...enjoyed great food and awesome service. Adriene, our primary server was outstanding and assisted us with menu selections...from a beer sampling, appetisers, main entree' to dessert. The menu has an ample variety of selections. Many of their offerings of food and beverages are "Buy Local" items...brewery to farmer's market. We'll definitely be back soon.