“Amazing grilled vegetable salad at a BBQ joint!”
Review of Atomic Grill

Atomic Grill
Ranked #7 of 295 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We are locally owned and operated. New Ownership was established March 31, 2016. We strive to make the best fresh meal to serve to our guests. We source our meats and produce from local farmers throughout West Virginia and Pennsylvania. WE ARE WV REAL BARBQUE!!
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I wanted to add my review to let folks know that not only does Atomic Grill have great BBQ, burgers and other delicious meat choices, they also make an AMAZING grilled vegetable salad. It is huge and delicious. Piled high with mixed salad greens (including tons of spinach), cucumbers and tomatoes, topped off with two skewers of some of the best grilled vegetables I have ever had. Red and green peppers, onion, mushrooms, zucchini... so good! I topped it with their house made ranch and left the restaurant more than satisfied. This is by far my favorite thing on the menu but I've enjoyed the pulled pork sandwich with the Carolina style sauce (pretty darn close to the Lexington BBQ flavor) and my friends have really enjoyed their burgers. Staff has always been very friendly. Recommend!

2  Thank Susan S
There are newer reviews for Atomic Grill

Reviewed 9 March 2014

This is one of the best restaurants in the area. Dan the owner sets the tone. Staff is friendly and attentive, very eclectic and hip. Portions are HUGE. I usually get the pulled pork sandwich and take off half the meat and bring it home for a meal the next day. Try the Krispy Kreme donut bread pudding. ORGASMIC!!!

1  Thank Justin C
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My wife loved the BBQ sliders and the WV BBQ sauce.

I had a burger (hold the bun 'cause I'm on a low carb diet). The beef is local and very very fresh, so I got it medium: nice red interior, juicy, flavorful. Best burger I've had since moving back to Morgantown from Brookings, Oregon (if you ever in Brookings go to the Vista Pub for a burger).

My wife to the baklava with chocolate. I had to take a small taste ... and I was ready to abandon my low carb diet and eat her piece plus the piece she got for my daughter.

1  Thank Tom D
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great restaurant featuring local-sourced food items! We enjoy the barbecue plate, either the pork or chicken, with fries and cole slaw. The plate items are well-prepared and filling. The desserts are to die for with a breadth of selections changing on a daily basis. The staff members are attentive and you're always greeted at the door with a smile!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Atomic Grill has a menu with great staples, and always a 'new' special dish to try. I enjoy the postings on the board as to where the ingredients came from.