“Love the BBQ, the atmosphere and the people”
Review of Atomic Grill

Atomic Grill
Ranked #8 of 299 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We are locally owned and operated. New Ownership was established March 31, 2016. We strive to make the best fresh meal to serve to our guests. We source our meats and produce from local farmers throughout West Virginia and Pennsylvania. WE ARE WV REAL BARBQUE!!
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is probably the best BBQ I've ever had anywhere near the Mason Dixon line. I'm a Morgantown native and live in Atlanta. Having been here for more than a few years, I've eaten a lot of Southern BBQ. Atomic has it matched or better in some ways. Well done folks! I'd recommend this place to anyone wanting something different than the norm.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I wanted to try this restaurant since we are limited on restaurants in this area but I'm apparently not in the majority of liking the place. The food was average -- kinda pricey for the atmosphere. The most offensive thing was the dirtiness of the tables and the carpet was disgusting. Tears and rolled up areas -- looked like gray felt on the floor. Our waitress was very courteous. The hostess had a few too many piercings for me right before dinner. Especially the huge nose ring. Other than to return for a sandwich if I'm in the area, I don't think I'll return. The menu on the back of the album was cute.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The outside of Atomic Grill has all the ambiance of a body-fender repair shop, and the initial impression inside is a bit industrial as well. The crew looks a bit punked-out, but they're authentic.
From my 6-year old daughter to my 77-year old father-in-law, everyone in the family agrees it the best food in Morgantown. All of the menu is good, and each has an Appalachian twist of some sort.Start with the Appalachian Bruschetta, work your way through the ribs or other amazing regional treats, and finish with the limited edition(when they're gone, they're gone) desserts. We have had numerous visits and they never disappoint.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Can't say enough! Amazing food! Had fried green tomato and brushetta appetizers delish.
Husband and I had Bloody Mary burger due to the season premiere of True Blood. It was cooked perfectly and had so much flavor. Desserts were also amazing and fresh. The service was great Aaron was our server.
Who knew you could find a place like this in WV!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

This is not the normal type of restaurant that I choose for an evening out, but I was visiting my 20 something son and he recommended this for us. Choices are limited in Morgantown for a nice dinner out at an independent restaurant, so I was game to try the Atomic Grill.
From the start, our waiter, Aaron, was friendly, knowledgeable about the local brews on tap, and ready to please. We started with the fried green tomatoes appetizer which are breaded with panko crumbs and lightly deep fried in fresh oil( you could tell). I chose the pulled pork platter and my son chose the brisket platter and they were delicious. The brisket was the superior choice.....hmmmm, the BBQ done just right....smokey and there was a hint of fat to make your mouth happy!
Edgy decor...rather dark, but I liked it. The art on the wall, done by local artists, is rotated every few weeks. The winning combination of delicious foods, great local brews and interesting art work will keep you coming back again and again.
The Atomic Grill would be a great fit in Greenwich Village.

1  Thank Stephanie M