Best Western Mountaineer Inn
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
Euro-Suites Hotel(Morgantown)
US$94
US$137
US$133
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsroom was cleanmyrtle beachwould stay againdonutsyogurtcontinental breakfastnight's sleepwest virginia universityfront desk staffbwwvgravymountaineercollegehospitalstadium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Do you want a place near DC that has it all? Well then this is the place! Great location just off I 270 and just a few miles from the center of Washington D.C. By my 20+ stays at this hotel I can only tell you that this is a first class joint. A very friendly staff makes sure that you have anything you need. All I can say is that I have toughly enjoyed every stay. From accommodations to a wonderful breakfast I hope you will consider this hotel as the place to stay when you are in the DC area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2014

When we checked in, we were pleasantly surprised by the addition of newer lamps which provided many more outlets for cell phones, computers, etc. Room was very clean, the bed was comfortable. Efforts were made to ensure that the hotel was not only clean, but also had a clean smell.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2014

good location, Hotel staff was pleasant rooms are clean if any changes are needed the hotel staff will try to accommodate you if possible. Outback and Longhorn Steak house is right up the road. strip malls and gas stations close by as well.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I stayed here on a cross country trip; I had hoped to reach DC by that evening but I was too tired and opted to stop in Morgantown for the night. This Best Western location was conveniently located near the main roads and was very clean and comfortable. I was pleased that I was provided with a little guest bag upon check-in that included some snacks and water, as I woke up too late the next morning to have the continental breakfast that was offered in the lobby.

Overall I enjoyed my stay here, and recommend it to anyone who plans on visiting Morgantown or is just passing through.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I wanted to have a couple nights away from my busy world and this was perfect. Every time I had an issue or question, staff was ready to resolve it immediately. I was even provided a gift bag upon checking in.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Andrew T, General Manager at Best Western Mountaineer Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience while visiting our hotel. We cant wait to see you again. Thanks again!!!