“Outstandingly delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Clutch Wing Shop
Ranked #139 of 284 Restaurants in Morgantown
“Outstandingly delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

This place is wonderful! The honey jalapeño wings are unlike any flavor I have had before. Very good. The tailpipes fry sauce wings have my mouth at a loss for words! The hot sandwiches are unique and scrumptious. The strawberry and Nutella sweet melt is by far my favorite thing I have ordered; fresh strawberries and Nutella, grilled to a warm perfection and sprinkled with powdered sugar (it's my weakness), served with your choice of a small carton of white or chocolate milk! Not only is the food great, the staff is very friendly! Good job Clutch Wing Shop!

• Visited September 2013

Morgantown, West Virginia
“New so gave it a try”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

Ordered 24 wigs. 6-chili, 6-peach, 12 butter garlic.
They were soggy when deliveried, in card board boxes, they were cooked thru but, we're not
Crispy and not much flavor like others in town. For a weekday and just opening I was expecting more, I understand A soft opening was in operation, but 45 minutes to get 1.5 miles away. They will have to jump up in service and quality to compete with Kiglers, Mario's Fish Bowl, or even Wings Ole'.
I will try again after they are in operation for a while but, will not order on weekend as weekday was slow delivery, I can only think what a weekend is.
They should rethink hot grease in cardboard boxes.

• Visited August 2013