“Good food, friendly service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Table 9
Ranked #10 of 284 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jackson, Mississippi
“Good food, friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

A nice lunch was had here. I had a very tasty pulled pork sandwich with slaw and a side salad. All very nice. Dessert was small, but also delicious. We had a very friendly server who was willing to take pictures on the deck for us. Lovely atmosphere.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Number 2 in the Wharf district, Morgantown WV , very worth time .”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Visiting Morgantown leaves one with few options for good dining. Table 9 is a wonderful option in the Wharf district ( which really is the only place to eat in the city) . Deck dining on the water side is wonderful. Service is all that, thank you Henry ! Dinner menu using local sources is delicious. The lunch menu satisfies . Try this property out !

Mansfield, Ohio
“Trendy and smart”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Part of the allure of this restaurant was the proximity to our hotel. There was live music on the deck that overlooked the river, so we decided to go in. It was very nice and we enjoyed our dinner outside as the sun went down. We were with our 11yo son and saw other families there, but I would not say it is a family place. The food is good but a bit pricy for the area. We had the chef come to our table to talk to us about an appetizer that we asked our waiter about. We were very impressed by his willingness to chat with us and discuss his menu choices. All in all I would say that the food and the service is top rate.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Outstanding food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

My wife and I ate at Table 9 on a Wed. night earlier this month (July 2014). Our table was on the rail on the outside deck, and we got there just as the sun was disappearing over the hill across the Monongahela River. I'd eaten in the building before, when it was a different restaurant - a good one, but nothing to compare with Table 9. By far the best restaurant food I've ever had in Morgantown. I had the strawberry and mixed green salad, followed by the scallops and corn risoto. My wife had the pork Milanese, and we shared the poached pear dessert. All were excellent and reasonably priced. The portions were just the right size, too -- not the huge piles of food you get a some restaurants that you cannot finish. The wine list was nice with some reasonably priced wines. Service was very good.

Having said all that, the food was very slow coming, which was a little surprising given that there were very few customers in the restaurant. That didn't bother us because we were there for the evening, to enjoy the outside table in beautiful weather. (Below I've rated the atmosphere "excellent" -- that's based on our outside table. I'm not sure what it would feel like to eat inside -- the room was rather spartan and I had the sense that if there were lots of customers inside it might be quite noisy.)

“Great restaurant!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were visiting Morgantown and were looking to have brunch before leaving town on Father's Day. We found this place and I was so glad we did.

The server was a little bubbly, but, hey...it's a college town. You expect that some servers are working their first jobs so not a big deal.

The food was impressive. Both of us liked our food. Our server did recommend for is to try the popcorn dessert even though "she has no idea how they come up with this stuff." :-)
We decided to go out on the limb and try it. I'm so glad we did. It was a very unique dish that was actually very good. I'd recommend it to anyone.

The restaurant offers nice views and a good atmosphere.

Definitely enjoyed this place!!!