“Excellent Find!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 284 Restaurants in Morgantown
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Iron Horse Tavern specializes in West Virginia craft beer, specialty cocktails, house infusions & unique pub fare.
“Excellent Find!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband and I dined here this past weekend and we loved it! Clean place, friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food, great local beer choices! Sara, our bartender was the best! As frequent restaurant bar customers ( or regulars as many call us) we were highly impressed by the bar area and the bartender. She pointed us in the right direction of various drinks and beer choices. She made me the michelada ( best red- eye ive ever had) and the lemon fizz drink which was amazing! Also the house infused vodka and fireball were delish! Food was perfect. We will definitely frequent this place!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Fershear

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great atmosphere and fun drinks.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Comfortable vibe and a large space that's minimally decorated (which works). I came here with friends who ordered dinner. I only sampled the fried green beans my friend ordered but they were delicious. I was impressed with their drink menu. My drink of choice that night was a Dark and Stormy, which is ginger-peach infused rum with ginger beer. Delicious. I will be back to try more things!

• Visited July 2014
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great Drinks and amazing food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience with my husband. The wings were great and the burgers were out of this world! Also had a nice crowd for a Sunday evening.

Ellicott City, Maryland
“It's a keeper”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Restaurant is very open and big. Food was very good and reasonably priced. Very good burger. Service was excellent. Good find.

Visited June 2014