“Beers from all across the state”
Review of Iron Horse Tavern

Iron Horse Tavern
Ranked #4 of 289 Restaurants in Morgantown
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The Iron Horse Tavern specializes in West Virginia craft beer, specialty cocktails, house infusions & unique pub fare.
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Beers from all across the state”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I love the Iron Horse Tavern. It brings together beers from all across the state. You can do a flight and try them all. I love their vodka infusions as well. I love their unique menu of food. It is all local and different. Great downtown location as well.

Visited July 2014

southern
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TGIS - Locals discount”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

On Sunday, the restaurant offers a discount for locals.
I've enjoyed their drink specials and the local beers on draft. They offer a nice variety of food and it is well prepared.

1 Thank SouthernSweetpea
“Excellent Find!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband and I dined here this past weekend and we loved it! Clean place, friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food, great local beer choices! Sara, our bartender was the best! As frequent restaurant bar customers ( or regulars as many call us) we were highly impressed by the bar area and the bartender. She pointed us in the right direction of various drinks and beer choices. She made me the michelada ( best red- eye ive ever had) and the lemon fizz drink which was amazing! Also the house infused vodka and fireball were delish! Food was perfect. We will definitely frequent this place!

2 Thank Fershear
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great atmosphere and fun drinks.”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Comfortable vibe and a large space that's minimally decorated (which works). I came here with friends who ordered dinner. I only sampled the fried green beans my friend ordered but they were delicious. I was impressed with their drink menu. My drink of choice that night was a Dark and Stormy, which is ginger-peach infused rum with ginger beer. Delicious. I will be back to try more things!

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great Drinks and amazing food!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience with my husband. The wings were great and the burgers were out of this world! Also had a nice crowd for a Sunday evening.