“Clean and nonsmoking”
Review of Mardi Gras Casino

Mardi Gras Casino
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Nitro
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Very nice place! The place is clean and nonsmoking. The food used to be good and we would go weekly for the seafood buffet, but disappointingly we quit going last year. We usually go to play a few hands of poker, watch UFC fights, or just hang out with friends. It is really close to where I live so you can't beat it. I never win there though.

2  Thank amyhass
There are newer reviews for Mardi Gras Casino

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Very neat place and everyone is friendly and the place was very clean.. I was shock about the no smoking that was big plus, food is good too.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I have stayed in hotel 2 times, fair experience. Restaurants very bad. Accused of taking 200.00! security said cashier over paid me 7 wks. ago(no idea why they just now decided to say something)cashier counts money 2 times IF your over paid it is their fault. Security treated me like I stole something.

3  Thank B P
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We decided to take advantage of the Stay & Play package for our Valentine's Day two-day getaway; we wanted to play the slots and dine a little, so this package was perfect for just that. Our check-in was swift and the staff were very friendly. Our room was spotless --- the pillows were so soft, the bed like a cloud, and we had plenty of fresh towels. Signing up for Player's Club card was painless and the card/machine was user friendly. Neat variety of slots and various table games; played till our credits were gone (which lasted us through both stay overs), and we used our winnings to play table games or order dinner. Dinner was delicious (filet, chicken pasta, potato soup, all American burger) and a great price for the portion size; our servers were very personable and attentive. Watched the dog races (some have a few unique, crafty names - haha!). Enjoyed a few drinks by the bar and ordered room service after settling in for the night. Quick tip: when ordering cake from the Room Service menu, please be advised that the cake is not just VERY delicious but also a huge serving size (see my picture)! All in all, our experience was incredible and we do hope to do it again soon!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Plenty of slot machines for everyone. Penny slot, Nickle slot, Quarter slot, and Blackjack table. Great pay out too!

1  Thank JCII