Holiday Lodge Hotel & Conference Center
US$79
Priceline
Quality Inn New River(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$100
Courtyard Beckley(Beckley)
US$129
US$121
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstayed herefree breakfasthot tub was niceone nightrafting tripindoor poolan upgradeclean roomsgreat place to staybed was comfortablecouponloungehighwayhikingfayetteville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2011

My children and I have stayed on several occasions, most recently for a family ski trip. There's so much to do at the hotel, my kids were never bored. (Big plus.) They swam (big, crystal clean pool), played games in the arcade, and played racquetball. There was a grassy area available on the property for them to toss a ball. The hotel's restaurant food was good & there was surprising variety on the menu. My favorite thing was that the bed was SO CLEAN and it smelled so good - I found out they wash even the top coverlet (no yucky bedspread) every single time. The staff was very friendly, from management to housekeeping. I felt comfortable staying there and we'll stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank famlytravlr
Reviewed 3 May 2011

Pleasant place to stay for one night. We arrived evening and left early in a.m. and did not take advantage of the restaurant, for which we were offered a 10% coupon for either dinner (open until 10:00 p.m.) or breakfast (opens at 6:00 a.m.). Check in was quick; room was clean, beds & shower great.

Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank leadcurve
Reviewed 30 January 2011

The front desk staff greeted me with a smile and made my check in pleasant.
The room was clean and spacious.
I enjoyed the times I dined in the restaurant. The food and the staff were great.
There is a large indoor pool which was a plus.
Every time I saw one of the staff I was asked if everything was okay and ask me to let the front desk know if I needed anything.
I like the location, easy on and off the main highway and within a couple of miles from shopping and eatery's.
I travel with my pet and he was welcomed, they are pet friendly with is another pkus.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank bobby1030
Reviewed 28 January 2011

I have to say I don't usually write reviews but my colleagues and I were so impressed with this hotel that I just had to! My room was fabulous, comfy and cozy. I can honestly say that I have never been treated so kindly by hotel employees, and it wasn't just the front desk workers; absolutely everyone from the housekeepers to the bartender was so kind and helpful with whatever I and my fellow coworkers needed. If that isn't enough, the hotel dining area " Dory's Grille" , great, our food was served quickly and was excellent.
After so much traveling and dealing with work everyone needs to relax and have a good time. The Holiday Lodge also has a Bar , Rafters, I am telling you I could have gone in there just to hang out with the Bartender. We had SO much fun.This was by far the best and only place I will ever stay while on business or even just a getaway. I recommend the Holiday lodge for anyone who is looking for a place to stay in the area. Definitely 5 stars from me :)

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank hughesma
Reviewed 24 January 2011

I stayed here during the winter and it seemed like an ok place. They have free wifi which is nice and a restaurant on site but they don't serve breakfast. The indoor pool and hot tub looked appealing but I didn't get a chance to use it since I was busy working. I will probably stay in Beckley next time.

• Stayed: January 2011