Holiday Lodge Hotel & Conference Center
US$80
US$77
Agoda.com
Quality Inn New River(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$80
Courtyard Beckley(Beckley)
US$129
US$121
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstayed herefree breakfasthot tub was niceone nightrafting tripindoor poolan upgradeclean roomsgreat place to staybed was comfortablecouponloungehighwayhikingfayetteville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Stayed here one night on our way to Hawk's Nest. When we checked in I requested a room above the main floor and was told that was not possible as they had to keep the third floor available for the military. Our room was right off of the lobby and I was woken up with a pounding heart due to screaming children right outside the door at midnight.

The next morning I went down to use the exercise room at 7am and it was locked (sign said open at 5am). When I asked at the front desk, the woman at the desk questioned me ("Was I sure it was locked?") and only agreed to unlock it when I told her to forget it.

Room Tip: There is a brand new Comfort Inn past Oak Hill towards Fayetteville.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dee T
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My friends and I stayed at the Holiday Lodge for one night before our West Virginia whitewater trip. This hotel is just minutes away from ACE Adventures Resort and it sure beats camping out before a long day on the river. We basically needed a comfortable place to crash as we arrived into town late and had to get moving early the next morning.

Although a bit dated as evidenced by some worn carpets and some peeling wallpaper in places, this hotel was very clean and well kept. Quite honestly, it was better than I expected. The beds were comfortable enough and rooms were outfitted with flat screen televisions.

The hotel was quiet during the night, which is always a bonus. We did stay on a Sunday night though, which I'm sure is generally less busy.

There was a large pool and hot tub area which looked nice, but we didn't have time to enjoy this area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank redelaneymd
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night at the Holiday Lodge because it was close to the New River Gorge National Park. Although the staff was clearly overwhelmed, they still tried to accommodate our large group of 15. The rooms were outdated and not very clean. We were in a nonsmoking room and it smelled like smoke. We got up the next morning and quickly went on to our next destination!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Spent two nights in the Holiday Lodge while visiting the area. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Convenient location for rafting activities. Carpeting in hallways is dated but no big deal! Nice that pool is indoors, restaurant onsite and big lobby with TV. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Carolyn C
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Our family stayed here for one night while passing through. The hotel was clean and comfortable and quiet even though the boy scout jamboree were there. Staff was accomodating. I would stay here again. The only downfall was the bar was VERY smokey. We wanted to go in for a drink, but that detered us and we went off property to eat.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family