Look at ACE's website; this is not just a hotel! White water rafting, horse back riding, rock climbing, mountain biking, swimming, HUGE inflatable lake toys (the size of a small house!) sooooooo much fun!!! Call them for specifics so you get what your party can really handle. Whole resort was clean & well kept while we were there. Camped in our tents. Tent sites in pretty good order but would have liked more separation among campers. We were there during a kind of slow week & our tent loop was crowded. One of the best parts of the trip: seclusion. One of the worst parts of the trip: the trip there because of the seclusion :) It's fun & very active & the dining hall is GREAT (although expensive). Bathrooms/washrooms were over-used & needed more frequent & effective cleaning, & more respectful use by guests. Actually visited summer of 2012 but not one of my choices below.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured on the Travel Channel, we offer amazing vacations, most of them wet! We are North America's largest outdoor vacation resort, where you can try whitewater rafting, zip line canopy tours, kayaking, rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, paintball, ATV tours, a mud obstacle course, alpine tower, stand up paddle boarding, fishing, horseback riding, a bridge catwalk tour, or relax on the beach of our 5-acre lake full of inflatable toys. Come get away from it all on our 1,500-acre property in Southern West Virginia. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ace Adventure Hotel Oak Hill
- Ace Adventure Center Hotel
- ACE Adventure Resort Oak Hill, West Virginia