It's been a long time since we've been; however we will never forget the trip (as a family)! We stayed in a cabin that our family rented with another family (our friends) and it was amazing. When we aren't rafting, the kids were playing on the inflatable things in the lake/pond at the resort. This is a great resort, an unforgettable adventure, great staff and guides, and an amazing location. I highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured on the Travel Channel, we offer amazing vacations, most of them wet! We are North America's largest outdoor vacation resort, where you can try whitewater rafting, zip line canopy tours, kayaking, rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, paintball, ATV tours, a mud obstacle course, alpine tower, stand up paddle boarding, fishing, horseback riding, a bridge catwalk tour, or relax on the beach of our 5-acre lake full of inflatable toys. Come get away from it all on our 1,500-acre property in Southern West Virginia. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ace Adventure Hotel Oak Hill
- Ace Adventure Center Hotel
- ACE Adventure Resort Oak Hill, West Virginia