We stayed in a very cute Cedar cabin, very affordable for the week. The mud obstacle course was a fun. We went on the all day lower river whitewater trip and Wow had such a great time! Our guide Mike was awesome! Felix from the dinner was a cook not a server but he was very very nice and took very good care of us! Wish we got this good of service back home!! Can't wait to book another trip! We will be requesting our favorite river guide for that one! Thanks Ace Mike and Felix you made our summer vacation one to never forget!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured on the Travel Channel, we offer amazing vacations, most of them wet! We are North America's largest outdoor vacation resort, where you can try whitewater rafting, zip line canopy tours, kayaking, rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, paintball, ATV tours, a mud obstacle course, alpine tower, stand up paddle boarding, fishing, horseback riding, a bridge catwalk tour, or relax on the beach of our 5-acre lake full of inflatable toys. Come get away from it all on our 1,500-acre property in Southern West Virginia. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ace Adventure Hotel Oak Hill
- Ace Adventure Center Hotel
- ACE Adventure Resort Oak Hill, West Virginia