The Blennerhassett Hotel
US$140
US$131
Sleep Inn & Suites(Parkersburg)
US$93
US$48
TripAdvisor
Econo Lodge(Parkersburg)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshistoric hotelspats restaurantvalet parkinglive musicdowntown parkersburgold world charmgift shopwest virginiaice bucketmodern amenitiesold buildingjunior suitestarbucks coffeesitting areafine dininga real treatsmall town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2010

I stayed 4 day for business in the area. We considered the standard Hapton Inn and Holiday Inn in the area, but this was definately the best choice. You maybe able to stay cheeper at a nother hotel in the area but you get what you pay for. When I travel through Parkerburg again I will not hesitate to stay at the Blennerhassett.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2010

I was traveling for business on Memorial Day weekend, and all the chain hotels were booked up for the weekend. One desk clerk recommended the Blennerhassett. Upon my arrival, the staff was marvelous, the hotel amenities were fine, and the atmosphere couldn't be beat. Okay, I'm a bit of a history buff, and this hotel met all my expectations. There was an atrium just outside my room where one could sit and relax. There was a bit of traffic noise ( I was on the 3rd Floor) but it went away by the time I went to bed. The food and ambiance in the restaurant were outstanding. Super friendly staff. I am definitely going to return on a weekend when I can just relax.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2010

We live in NC and travel often. First night has always been a problem until this trip. We tried Blennerhassett in Parkersburg and couldn't be happier we found it. A stylish historic hotel in the middle of town with a fine restaurant, great service and comfortable beds. Bingo! Third floor has an atrium with tables and chairs that make a nice place to read the paper and have coffee in the morning. The hotel is a great choice whether we're headed North or West. On our most recent trip, we stayed going and coming home. Their weekend rates seem to be lower than rates during the week.

Restaurant has outdoor seating where they grill burgers over charcoal that are simply great. Cooked any way you want them.. Their menu also offers finer dining choices.

Reviewed 22 May 2010

The hotel is very old and historic. Rooms are nice, towels plush and bathroom roomy.
My bed was high in the middle, low on both sides. Buffet breakfast was cold. They took 30% off because of cold everything. People working there are very accomodating and nice. I would probably stay there again. Elevators were very slow.

Reviewed 11 May 2010

We stayed overnight while attending my oldest daughter's college graduation. The service, furnishings, cleanliness, and in-house dining were far above the finest hotels I've stayed in all across the US. Do yourself a favor and spend a night or two here. Excellent hotel!