“So glad we went here!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Ohio
“So glad we went here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have eaten a few times at the main competing steakhouse chains in the area but seem to always forget about Texas Roadhouse. Perhaps it is because it is a bit further south than the other places.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised! I have not been to a Texas Roadhouse in a few years and this one made me decide that this should be my go-to steakhouse chain. It was delicious and served quickly. I ordered medium-rare, and actually got it cooked properly! I absolutely recommend this place.

• Visited June 2014

Belpre, Ohio
“STEAK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Try the bone in ribeye it was the best juiciest steak i ever had, if you love steak hands down the best around.

• Visited April 2014
Parkersburg, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Texas Roadhuse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have been here many times. All food is excellent. Steaks are always tender and cooked as requested. Service is excellent.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Consistently good food. Decent prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

We have ate here several times. 9 times out of 10 you can count on good food and good service. They offer several different steak options. The only thing is they tend to slightly over cook the steaks. If you like medium, then order mid rare. I like my steaks mid rare but it seems they are a little bit to brown for me. But they offer many other options if you don't want steaks. Good place to eat.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Davisville
“Service and steaks are spot on”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I have always preferred to grill my own steaks at home but TR is an exception. I have had bad steaks in practically every steak "chain" by not being cooked to request to being over seasoned with goodness knows what kind of chemicals. My wife and I visit Parkersburg's Texas Roadhouse at least a couple times a month and we can truthfully say we've never had a bad meal or bad service. The steaks are almost as good as mine. <wg>

• Visited November 2013