“Great place to stay !”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
Allen Park, Michigan
“Great place to stay !”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I recently stopped here with 4 of my friends --all "seniors" & all very well traveled with "expectations" . We all found it to be clean , well kept, & convenient location to the expressway . The breakfast was more than adequate & hot .The rooms were very roomy .
The personnel were all very helpful & pleasant .
Thank You !

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank mitzimomg
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton, responded to this review, 8 November 2012
I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We strive to make every guest stay a perfect one and appreciate you letting us know about yours.

Gerard Caron General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
London, Ohio
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I saw Country Inn & Suites as having perfect reviews in Howire. I saw nothing to make me feel otherwise. I hope to return on another trip. From stepping into the lobby to leaving the next day, it was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank hqipcc
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton, responded to this review, 18 October 2012
Hello,

I received your comments reagrding your stay at Country Inn & Suites Princeton West Virginia. I would like to thank you for your kind words and let you know we try and make every guest stay a perfect one. If for some reason we were to fall short please be assured we will take care of the issue. We hope to see you again. Have a great day.
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 15 October 2012 via mobile

This was our first time in the area and can't wait to come back.we took a week long trip from florida to southern West Virginia and all in between.this was one of the nicest and cleanest hotels we stayed in.the staff was very helpful not only to us but also to someone who came in looking for a pet friendly hotel they took the time to help her.it was great to see customer service like this.on a note my husband and I enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub after a long hike up a mountain.

Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Deirdre M
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
Hello,

I want to thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your trip to West Virginia and found our hotel. Please be sure to stop in and stay with us on your next trip. Thank you again and have a great day.
Georgia
Reviewed 8 October 2012

This was our third stay and the property is still very clean and well maintained. Some of the same front desk staff we remember from three years ago are friendly and helpful. The rooms are huge and the extra mirror above the high bar provides great lighting for make up application. Breakfast was as expected, lots to choose from and something for everyone. They offer a senior rate that cannot be beat. Great value and good choice.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brenda K
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton, responded to this review, 11 October 2012
My staff and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Princeton, West Virginia
Reviewed 29 September 2012

enjoyed my stay here
staff is very friendly , the best and newest hotel in princeton, i would definetly come back,room are extra large,i used to stay at hampton but now i stay at country inn & suites
breakfast was excellent

Room Tip: take a large room at the corner on 4th floor
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton, responded to this review, 1 October 2012
Hello,

I want to take the time to thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us here at the Country Inn & Suites Princeton. We strive to make every guest stay a perfect one and we hope that your was too. Thank you and have a great day.
toronto, ontario
Reviewed 5 September 2012

This hotel was one of the few off the I77 that had availability during the Labour Day weekend with a reasonable rate. The check in was smooth - staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms are HUGE, comfortable and clean.

Kids loved the warm cookies that were always available and we loved the coffee/tea.

There really isn't anything directly beside the hotel but just up the road are lots of restaurants and shopping.

Breakfast we good - typical free hotel breakfast but we were all happy with the offerings.

Great night stay!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Kelli99
Salem, Ohio
Reviewed 22 August 2012

The Country Inn and suites was one of the few hotels that had rooms at this exit off of I77. Check in went well and we got a nice double Queen suite and went to our room. Our room looked nice and all seemed good. My son then said his foot was wet. Indeed it was and we found 3 or 4 areas (one was at least 10 square feet) of the rug that were damp or wet. I asked the front desk about it and they apologized and said they had shampooed the rug earlier that day. I asked about another room but there were no more rooms that would meet our occupancy needs. They offered a fan to run in the room to help with drying. I said fine and they handed it to me to carry up and use as I saw fit. No offer of a discount. They did apologize.

Not impressed. Beyond that, the accommodations were fine and the included breakfast worked out great.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank n3ra
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton, responded to this review, 24 August 2012
Hello

I did want to take the time to respond to your comment of a wet carpet. We shampoo our carpets often due to the high traffic volume in and out of our hotel. I apologize that your carpets were not completely dry upon your check in because we are so busy we were not able to move you to a different room and I apologize for that as well.However, I am glad to hear that your accomodations meet your satisfaction and do hope that we see you again. Thank you for your comments
Also consider these accommodations in or near Princeton
Hampton Inn Princeton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Princeton
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Princeton
Holiday Inn Express Princeton / I-77
The Resort at Glade Springs

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton? Share your experiences!