“Very clean and convenient!!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Princeton
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
Reviewed 30 December 2012

My wife, son and I stayed here while visiting relatives in Bluefield for Christmas. The hotels location was very convenient, and the price was perfect! The rooms were very clean and comfortable and quiet. The only problem we had was that we only had two sets of towels for three people. Not really a big deal in itself, but when I called the front desk in the morning for another set, I was told that housekeeping would be around eventually and they would bring them to me. So my wife walked around until she found a housekeeper to get us another set. That's not a way to make a guest feel important.

Overall though I give this hotel a four and we will stay here again on our next trip.

• Stayed: December 2012
There are newer reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Princeton

Reviewed 19 December 2012

I had never stayed at Microtel so I wasn't sure what to expect. The hotel was very clean and even looked new to me. I would give this hotel the highest rating I know which is I would stay there again any time!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2012

We use this hotel for an overnight stay travelling from Florida to Ontario. We really like the hotel but are amazed at how many stains there are on the carpeting in the rooms and even on the chairs in the breakfast area. The hotel seems fairly new to us so we can't believe how sloppy some people are. They just don't seem to care and maybe if Novatel ared more the stains would be removed. We will still use this hotel because apart from the stains it is very clean and convenient for us in our travels.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Stayed here last weekend in Oct 2012. Rooms were nice, clean although our bathroom had strong mold smell and kept killing what appeared to be ladybugs in the room not the bathroom. We didnt stay in room much so when we did we kept bathroom door shut n fan on. When checking out We told desk clerk about mold smell n ladybugs and her response was "oh thats a new one I will have maintance check it out." I told her if you go up now you will see for your self we kept door closed and there were ladybugs on ceiling when we were leaving. So overall ok stay considering price. Also pool is micro in size......lol had to laugh.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business