“OK if there's nowhere else to eat.”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Princeton
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I've never been a big fan of Chili's and after dining at this location I'm REALLY not a fan. The service was exceptionally slow and there were not many people in the restaurant (maybe 30 people total - throughout the entire place). The food was ok - not the greatest, but certainly not bad. The place felt kind of 'dirty' in general - sticky, wet table; floors needed attention, etc. One thing that baffled both me & my husband was that the bartender advised all the gentlemen at the bar watching sports that it was time for last call - at 9:45 pm! They (the men at the bar) were pretty upset by that, as they had just arrived 15 minutes or so prior to this announcement and we were just in awe of the curtness and uncaring of the bartender. Unless you just happen to be a Chili's super fan - I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great service,friendly, helpful staff. Very close to our hotel (walking distance) so it was convenient. Food is average to below average.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We ate at the Chili's of Princeton, WV last Friday afternoon. While the food was OK and the service friendly, the restaurant was not clean. My water glass had something black on the inside of it that looked like mold. The table was sticky. The bathroom was disgusting and had no toilet paper. I would not eat here again.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Had lunch there and loved the decor and atmosphere. Server was super friendly and attentive. The meal came hot and looked as well as tasted great. The drinks were not the good, but was not really there for drinks. If in the area you should stop and have a great lunch.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Dinner stopover an last years summer road trip across the US. I made the mistake of ordering a huge burger after appetizers. I could barely move afterwards. Waiters were friendly, however this restaurant does not have happy hour 2 for 1 drinks as do other Chili's. My wife wanted to unwind and we were used to Florida Happy Hours. With that exception, a good meal.