“Yummy”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

This is a great little place! The food is really some of the best Mexican food we have ever had. Such a delightful surprise tucked away here.

1  Thank Sarah G

Reviewed 17 October 2013

As part of our "Journey of Love" my husband and I was looking for something different for dinner . We take out our order because the restaurant was full. The two Pork "Carnitas" include rice, beans, a lot of salad, chips, two sauces and tortillas. The price was EXCELLENT for a lot of food. Fresh food; friendly staff and fast service. I would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Goga171
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I recently ate lunch for the 1st time at this popular Mexican eatery and was very pleased .I had a salad w grilled chicken and it was made with fresh ingredients and was very tasty. The complementary chips w3 sauces filled me up. The staff was friendly and the service was fast.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

The desk clerk at the Princeton WV Hampton Inn said this was the only local restaurant of any note all others being part of large chains while this is one of two Campestre Mexican Grill restaurants. When I finally found it in the strip center adjoining a Walmart my first impression was the cheerful décor and how packed with patrons the restaurant was for a Monday night. The service was fast and before my water was delivered a huge serving of chips with both salsa and queso was delivered. The menu is very extensive with the dishes well described and pictured. I was able to find a grilled tilapia with five shrimp served with broccoli, cooked carrots, cooked squash, salad and rice which when served was almost more than I could eat but was a healthy preparation. This is a must return location. I noticed at other tables extremely large beer mugs and when not driving I want to explore that option.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We were spending the night in Princeton, WV and read the reviews on this restaurant. Decided to give it a try and we were very glad we did, the food was great. They have a regular salsa to dip your chip and a very interesting ranch dressing base with their our "twist" which is good too. I had the chicken enchiladas and my husband had the beef enchiladas, both were good and just the right amount of food. I had ice tea my husband had the margarita and he said it was very tasty! Our waitress was very attentive and helpful with our questions about the menu. I would recommend that you try this place I feel you will enjoy the food and drink.

1  Thank Litequeen