“Very good BBQ!”

A Taste of Memphis
Ranked #21 of 61 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stopped into this strip mall location while in town for a few days and I must say I'm glad we did! The BBQ was so delicious that we ended up getting a pound to take home with us! This is a no frills, seat yourself, small place - but they know how to do BBQ right. The portions are generous and the prices are very good.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

A small barbacue restrurant in a strip mall setting. I stopped in here for the first time while working the area . I ordered the barbacue plate w/ fries and hush puppies. The fries and hush puppies were hot , but the barbacue was served barley luke warm and dry. Although it was aprox 3:30 in the afternoon, the food should still be served up hot. Very disappointing meal.
Sounds like from most of the other reveiws I've seen here it may be ok if you're there at the busy time of the day. but I felt like I was just interupting thier break time on my visit.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We stopped in after a co-worker recommended this place. No fancy tables or anything, but the good was great. Server checked and made sure we were happy. I will definitely return the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

This place is a gem of a restaurant in small city. I know of people who travel 70 miles, or more, to eat here. It's definitely worth the trip. They have amazing BBQ sandwiches, hush puppies, and the sweetest sweet tea. THIS is how southern BBQ food should taste.

1  Thank Idandart
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I eat here every year when i am in Princeton. A good BBQ joint for being in southern most WV. Good consistant food and nice portions. The pork was good. Good sides. The memphis chips are served hot...mmmmmmm!!!...good beans and potato salad......Worth a try!!!

1  Thank Erik B