“Great Server”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #15 of 57 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Martinsville, West Virginia
“Great Server”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Server was very personable and made the dinner enjoyable, as he constantly was checking with table. I had the sirloin steak, which was cooked exactly as I requested. After a long day of traveling (11 hrs.) my dinner was satisfying and relaxing.

Visited October 2013

Des Plaines, Illinois
“All You Can Eat Special (??)”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

The "all you can eat shrimp" with sirloin steak was a BIG disappointment. The shrimp scampi were nickle sized, had no garlic or buttery taste. The "crispy" shrimp were about the size of a quarter (and only 6).

Visited October 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Always Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Outback is by far my favorite chain restaurant as I have never had a bad experience with the food or service and this location was no different. Even with the influx of people visiting this city at the same time I was there, the food was excellent.

Visited September 2013
“A Plate of Disappointment with a Side of Regret”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

AKA: Horrible Service with No Remorse

I met friends from out of town at this location for a nice dinner to play catch up and eat some tasty food.

What I received instead was a plate of disappointment with a side of regret.

First: We had to ask 5 different servers before we were finally given two more sets of silverware.

Second: I ordered the seasonal gingerbread martini. It came to me looking pathetic, soggy, and sad. The gingerbread man that was to be floating on whipped cream was missing an arm. That arm must've ran off with the whipped cream because it was MIA as well. When the server asked me what I thought, I told him it wasn't very tasty and it looked horrible. His reply was, "Oh well. Now who wants dessert?"

Third: My dinner was to be a grilled fish with rice and some sort of salsa/chutney on top with a veggie side. What I received was a plate with a slab of overcooked fish, no rice, limp overcooked veggies, no chutney, and no server around for 15minutes to ask for the rest of me meal.

Finally the server came by and gave me the chutney in a bowl on the side. He seemed almost sorry about the meal and the drink. And I had hoped that would be reflected on my bill - It wasn't. I was charged full price for a lackluster meal.

I have NOT be back since.

Visited December 2012
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great steaks--come early or you'll have to wait!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

Outback at its best--delicious steaks, cooked to order and excellent service. The only problem is not enough parking--the restaurant is situated on a hill--the driveway going up to the restaurant and parking lot is not wide enough for two cars to pass, yet people were parking on the driveway as the lot filled up. We had to wait an hour for our table but the hostesses served up samples of barbecued chicken and stuffed mushrooms--definitely made our wait easier! Outback had a special going on during our visit--4 course meal for $15--GREAT deal! Will definitely go back on our next visit!

Visited April 2013