“Worth the Eight Hour Drive”
Review of Omelet Spot - CLOSED

Omelet Spot
Reviewed 21 September 2013

One of the better biscuit and sausage gravy dishes I've had. Better than the Amber restaurant in Knoxville, of which, I'm a huge fan.

The chef splits the biscuit in two and grills it in butter. We're off to a great start. The gravy is filled with crispy, chunks of breakfast sausage. It's thick, well seasoned and not too greasy, as opposed to the bland, cement glop you usually get served in most other places in the Contiguous 48. I asked for my scrambled eggs soft they were delivered as such.! The kielbasa was crispy, hot and well made. No mystery bits. On top of all this, the staff is extremely polite and you get to eavesdrop on stereotypical diner banter between staff and customer. Omelet Spot is a pretty cool place.

1  Thank DavidFromBrooklyn