“back to the 70's”

Rainelle Motor Lodge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rainelle
Rainelle Motor Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rainelle
North East, Maryland, United States
“back to the 70's”
Reviewed 6 December 2011

it was out of date but the staff was great. i love the town and would do it again. It's rainelle not the vegas strip.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank Tammy D

Couples
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
northern ky
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Our group was part of the motorcycle trip for Rolling Thunder. Due to bad weather the electricity went out for almost two days.. I don't blame the staff for that they have no control over that.. The funny thing it was only half of the hotel.. They couldn't move us to another room because they were completely booked.. There was no concern regarding our stay at all .. when we asked about a slight discount.. ( I asked for 10%) I was denied.. while in the lobby another guest asked and she stated. "you had a roof over your head and a bed to sleep in what more do you want?" At that point in time I started contacting the one hotel in Rainelle and was BEGGING for help she was able to set us up.. on our way to checking out the owner of the hotel was washing the windows and made us wait for ten minutes when she noticed we were checking our early her quote was " don't expect me to hold your rooms they will be gone in an hour" I informed her what she could do with the rooms DON'T STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank mousejr

Travellers are raving about these Rainelle hotels

Rainelle, West Virginia
Reviewed 3 May 2011

I'm not that hard to please but the Rainelle "Horror" Lodge is an embarassment to the City. My return visit to close on a house was in a motel 30 miles away. A few examples; frount door replaced with interior grade door & roting off the hinges, lucky to have 1 bar of soap & half a roll of toilet paper.

Room Tip: Please come to my adopted town but not ...