We like to stay where there is a breakfast served. This had an excellent buffet with several items to chose from. Great coffee. Room was spacious (large enough for a baby's bed to be set up or play area for little ones), clean; comfortable bed and linens. Bathroom clean, well stocked. Easy access. Close to casino and restaurants. Not far from lots of outdoor activities and Harper's Ferry. Free Wi-Fi. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Charles Town West Virginia Our beautiful new hotel is a lovely three story, interior corridor hotel that is less than 1/2 mile from the Charles Town Races and Slots. Hotel features include complimentary hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/ pastries, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Charles Town, WV and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charles Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charles Town Hotel Ranson
- Holiday Inn Express Ranson
- Holiday Inn Ranson
- Ranson Holiday Inn