Staying here was a great surprise. It was clean, comfortable, and easily accessible. The staff is helpful and friendly. Since we were working during the day, it was great to relax in the pool and sleep in a comfortable bed with good quality sheets. I loved the choice of firm or soft pillows. We stayed there four different times and in different rooms during our time in the area. Each was equally comfortable. Breakfast was pretty standard but gave a good start to the day in a large lovely "living room" area. Kudos to the staff and management for giving the Charles Town area a good reasonably priced hotel. PS - Though I didn't go to races, it's close and the shuttle's quite convient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Charles Town West Virginia Our beautiful new hotel is a lovely three story, interior corridor hotel that is less than 1/2 mile from the Charles Town Races and Slots. Hotel features include complimentary hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/ pastries, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Charles Town, WV and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charles Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charles Town Hotel Ranson
- Holiday Inn Express Ranson
- Holiday Inn Ranson
- Ranson Holiday Inn