“Great Place”

Holiday Inn Express Charles Town
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Ranson
Reviewed 10 April 2007

This is a great place to stay. Our room was next to an outside door but the room was very quiet. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms are beautiful and very clean. The breakfast was great. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PADukesmom

Reviewed 19 January 2007

My husband and I recently stayed at your hotel. It was a pleasure. The staff was friendly and anxious to please. Rooms were clean and bright. Everything was spottless. I almost didn't book this hotel because of a bad review I had read on this site. Boy was I glad that I thought about it. I know that every Holiday Inn I've ever stayed in was never a disappointment and this was no differant. If I need to stay in Charles Town again I will surely stay at this hotel.

S. & R. Franklin, New York

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank slf19
Reviewed 4 January 2007

I stayed here one day when I visted Charlestown Race Track. The place was very clean and tastefully decorated (for an Express). The room smelled terribly. It was nice room, but I could not get past the smell. It appears to be a realtively new hotel too....... the mattress was the worst mattress I had ever slept on.... I would have been more comfortable on the floor. I tried everything to get comfortable. WHen I was asked how my stay was, I had to tell the girl about the mattress and smell. She had stated that they were brand new and have not been broken in...NOt sure if I agree with that statement. Since when does a mattress need to be broken in to be comfortable??? Anyways the rest of the place was nice, great breakfast too!!

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank kelliloan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ranson
Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town
#2 of 3 in Harpers Ferry
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Kearneysville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Charles Town? Share your experiences!