“Excellent staff and accommodations.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Ripley
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Decided to stay here on our way through town. It was located right off of the interstate and easy to find with nice restuarants within walking distance. During checkin the front dest attendant was very nice and she explained and answered all of our questions wonderfully. They had just changed internet providers from what she said and we had a good connection and the kids were able to watch netflix on their TV with our portable hookup. The rooms were very clean and they even brought us a couple extra pillows for the kids so they were more comfortable. The decor could use updating but that is all. Breakfast was great, sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy. We were even given the selection of making home made belgium waffles. We were running slightly behind on checkout and they extended it until 12:30 to give us more time without charging us. I WOULD DEFINITELY STAY HERE AGAIN.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Not a bad room at all. I don't like the rooms that have a room facing outside, but I locked myself in. I'd stay here again. I missed breakfast but it sure smelled good when I checked out!

WIFI SUCKS. Be warned.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We needed a room for disabled and w a pet. We had a wonderful large room, the wash room was amazing, everything was very clean and tidy. Front desk staff was very nice and helpful. We didn't make it to breakfast but heard other guests say it was very good. Excellent location close to 77 yet not noisy at all. Close to several restaurants and for a small picnic we took our pup to Cedar Lakes which is very close, pretty and clean. We will keep this location as a fav in our choice hotels membership.

Room Tip: Handicap room right at lobby which is great and parking right at door
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We stayed here on our way home and we were tired. the staff was OK. the cleaning people were not real nice. It is under new ownership and I was not real impressed with the facility since my last stay there. IT was not as clean and nice as first time I stayed there. Overall it was a good stay but not as nice as before.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I cannot understand how AAA would give them a three diamond rating. It would really be more realistic to rate them one diamond. The room was ok but not overly clean, example the door frame in the bathroom really needed a good scrubbing. My husband had left earlier and some guy came walking into the room, he was not a housecleaner so he had no business being there since we had rented the room for two nights. we didn't eat breakfast so I cant rate it. Will never stay there again. The staff that checked us in was very nice though

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel over the weekend, needed a place to stay overnight with our two pups. When we got there, check in was fine, the rooms were decent, beds were comfy. Didn't partake in breakfast the next morning so I cannot say anything about that, however in the morning we got up and took our pups for a walk and there was one worker following us back to the room, we moved aside to let him go ahead and he said no you go, rudely and so we did. Two minutes later the phone rings and the front desk is questioning us about our dogs, and we told them we have two and we did pay a pet fee for each to be in the rooms. I'm not sure how they did not have this on file since it is in the receipt. It is unfortunate that we had to be treated this way! So if you have pups and treat them like family I would just stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Sixer77
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We would not have stayed here if there were any other places available. This was the worst place I have stayed in a long time. Evev after taking a shower I still felt dirty. Front desk staff was nice and accomadating.It was just this hotel needed a lot of work. Our room was a king and very outdated. Do not stay if you have any other choices. Price was very reasonable but beware.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ripley
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ripley
Super 8 Gallipolis PT Pleasant Area
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#2 of 2 in Ripley

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!