“Left”

Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Saint Albans
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We walked in the very small restaurant, was greeted at the door. We sat down like the sign said waited for 15 minutes never was greeted or anything. Only saw 1 waitress until we were walking and then a couple more appeared and asked why were we leaving. We said we didn't get any kind of hello or service so were leaving. The waitress was near us several times and could greeted us.

2  Thank Whitney B

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Dwight's has a great menu for those who want good food in generous portions. They are open 24/7 and have self seating. Prices are competitive. Staff is friendly and very accommodating.

My only criticism is that the carryout portions seem to be noticeably smaller than those served inside.

You won't leave hungry!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

The food was like homemade and we felt like family. We took our daugthers and grandkids. They had a great time and enjoyed being the center of it all.

Reviewed 26 December 2012

Dwights has a home like atmosphere. Great Service and Excellent Food. Great for all ages. From the Blueberry muffins to the Bacon Cheeseburgers, homemade pies to sweet tea, everything is excellent.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Again, another mom & pop diner. We have a lot of them around here, but that's a good thing. I like it. To me when I go to a town for the first time that's what I look for. They're almost always the best places and this is no exception. Good food, with good service. The nicest waitresses in the valley. And as my title says my wife swears by their veggie soup. Loves it! Tiny place and almost always crowded. A little pricey but this is their life and not a side bar so it's ok.