After a wonderful week in Virginia, we ended our trip with a visit to Harper's Ferry. We spent our last night in the USA at this lovely hotel and what a wonderful ending to a wonderful holiday! We cannot say enough about the service and hospitality. It was magical! Our room was beautifully appointed and clean as could be. The dining room and staff where great. Our meal was fabulous and everyone from the desk clerk on made our stay a memorable one. The entire staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and special. We can't wait to come back to the area and most assuredly will be staying at the Bavarian Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff overlooking the Potomac River in Historic Shepherdstown West Virginia on 11 acres. The Bavarian Inn is a AAA Four Diamond Award Winning Dining Room and Hotel Accommodations. Most rooms have breathtaking river views from private balconies, whirlpool baths, and gas fireplaces. Fine German and Continental Cuisine. Wine Spectator "Best of Award of Excellence". Casual Dining and Cocktails in the Rathskellar or on the outdoor garden patio. Walking distance to downtown Shepherdstown and great shopping. Golf Packages available with neighboring and private Cress Creek Country Club. Open 365 days per year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Bavarian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavarian Hotel Shepherdstown
- Bavarian Inn Shepherdstown
- Bavarian Restaurant