Seneca Condos
US$90
Travelocity
  • Pool
Roseloe Motel(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$93
The Omni Homestead Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$159
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn Elkins(Elkins)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$114
US$95
US$90
US$148
US$139
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewsadditional restaurantsdeluxe studiounderground parkingthe ground floorroom was cleanthe early morning hoursfull kitchenski rentalwalking distancecoffee makercooking utensilsstay there againexcellent locationwater pressureconvenient locationa great place to stayski school
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Excellent visit to Snowshoe! We just went 1/8-1/10 2012 and stayed 2 nights at Seneca Condos. We were in a suite that had a full kitchen (so pack some snacks, stuff for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if ya want!) There was a gas fireplace that really warmed up the room quickly! We were on the ground floor (G on the elevator) and we could walk right out to the hot tub. Unfortunately, the hot tub was broken but they said it was waiting on a piece to come in this week, so you might be in luck. They also gave us some options at different places on the mountain we could use but we just settled for the sauna in the fitness room. The room was great and the slopes were open! When you do book your lift tickets, you may be able to save some money by combining the lodging with the rentals. To get this discount, you have to call though and there is a $10 fee for arranging the booking with the agent, but we were able to save money because we were skiing for at least 2 days. Also, if you are a student you get a discount! The Seneca has ski lockers that are to be used and that is on the Plaza Floor (PL on elevator..we were so confused) Anyways, if you rent your skis, use the Expedition right across from the hotel, takes 2 min to walk to. We got ours the night before we skiied (they are open until 8PM)...the next morning, we walked another 2 min to the slopes and were out all day! It was a perfect simple plan. We had a wonderful time, there was snow on the ground, and not too many skiiers around. We look forward to returning again next year after the holidays have passed!

Room Tip: The suite did not have a dresser, just a closet.
3  Thank Pauline S
Reviewed 8 January 2012

We just returned from a 2-night visit to Snowshoe and stayed at the Seneca for the third time. In my opinion, there's no need to stay anywhere else. It's one of the newer complexes on the property and is wonderfully maintained. Our room was comfortable and clean. I have to say that the conveniences of having A) underground parking and B) ski lockers make it worth it. It also has a great hearth room - make sure you grab it early! Seneca is in the heart of Snowshoe Village and steps from everything - wonderful location. No complaints here!

Room Tip: I like staying in a studio vs. a junior studio - it's nice to have a fireplace in your room, especially when it's cold outside!
3  Thank LttlRed
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Seneca looked great on web-site. I booked the honeymoon Snowboarding and decided to stay there. When my bride and I arrived the Condo was dirty (4pm) smelled like cigarette smoke and the address numbers were falling off the condo. I went to Management and they were willing to upgrade me for $75 a night. When asked to be up graded for free the manager of Seneca stated the condos are individually owned and she could not do that. Needless to say the management did not do anything so now I am waiting to see if Tourdesports (the booking agent) will reimburse me my money. I spent over $2000 and noone will reimburse me $300. JDH

Room Tip: Snowshoe great place for snowboarding but Management at Seneca does nothing to turn a bad situation into a postive experience.
1  Thank Tina H
Reviewed 9 October 2011

I have been coming to Snowshoe since the 1990's and have stayed in most of the complexes in and around Snowshoe. This year we decided to give the Seneca House a try and am really glad we did. We rented a lg one bedroom #116, and a two bedroom lockout unit #'s 202-204 and they were wonderful! Beautiful finished throughout the units and very comfortable beds which is a must have in my eyes. The balconies had amazing views of the courtyard/hot tub and sunsets. We came in October and experienced beautiful weather, amazing colors and a terrific time enjoying all that Snowshoe has to offer. Another plus to this time of year is that we had the WHOLE building and parking garage to ourselves!!! No having to share the big screen on the main level or the huge hot tub! The only negative would be that we rented through First Tracts. When I went to check in, they tried to charge me double what they quoted me and what was posted on their web site. Other than that we would most definitely rent in Seneca House again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family