“WVAPT”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Big serving of food. We had a table of 10 and everyone got what they had ordered and lots of it. Good food

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Everyone in our seven person group enjoyed their tasty dinners. The coleslaw was the best I've ever had, and I don't generally like coleslaw. The menu itself is unique.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We ate here for dinner recently during a trip to Snowshoe, and liked it so much we went back the next night. The food is excellent quality, with well-prepared, hearty portions, reasonably priced for resort restaurants. And just a few steps from our lodging at Highland House! The staff at Foxfire were extremely friendly in a very natural and welcoming manner, and they patiently answered questions about dishes and made recommendations as we had kids in our party. We had a big group and no reservations, yet we didn't have to wait at all for a table. The drinks were good and cold, the service was fast, and the food was delicious. Not sure what else to say other than if you're staying at Snowshoe, you should definitely have dinner here at least once!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I was there in March '14 and honestly don't remember what I ate. What I do remember was I ate at the bar, the food was great as was the service and beer. Plus the decor was warm and inviting. Easily the best restaurant experience I had at Snowshoe.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This was our very first stop on our very first visit to Snowshoe! It really set the mood for a mountain top vacation. The atmosphere was perfect and the food was delicious. Also, the service was, yet again, fantastic.

Been to Foxfire Grille? Share your experiences!