“Just okay”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

There are better options in the village. Food slightly behind an average Applebee's. My NY strip ($28.95) was on par with a truck stop menu. Only upside is location and convenience.

There are newer reviews for Junction Restaurant and Saloon

Reviewed 1 March 2014

We had breakfast here this morning. Our server had the personality of a tree. It took her two attempts to get our order correct and it still wasn't what was listed on the menu. The place could use a little updating but it is what you would expect from a ski resort. Food was okay but how can you mess up pancakes.... Oh wait they did.

1  Thank YblesEnahs
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Had the burger which was very average, nothing special. My sister had the chili which she liked. Service was ok considering how crowded it was. I would go back.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I could find only two places for breakfast at Snowshoe and I did not want to eat at Starbucks. The food was good and more expensive than I would have liked. Good waitress and nice setting.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Good food - not too expensive - service good as well. Try the Shrimp po'boy sandwich - it is really good! Bottled beer cheaper here than other places!