“Fun for all ages”

Snowshoe Mountain Tubing Park
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Snowshoe
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Tubing is at Silver Creek Lodge just 10 mins down the road from Snowshoe. Under $20 per person for 2hrs of tubing. Tubing at might is a must. Dress warm as it gets cold coming down the hill. Wear goggles as sunglasses get fogged up quickly during the day.

1  Thank Dragonfly209

Reviewed 2 February 2012

well it's snow tubing.... you go to the top of a hill and they put you in a tube and push you down. Good for clumsy people like me who are bad at skiing. Lots of fun and not real expensive

Reviewed 1 February 2012

My wife and I went to the tubing park the first night of our trip to Snowshoe. The park is open from 1 to 9 and you can do 2-hour sessions. We did a 7 to 9 session, when the runs are a little more icy and fewer children. The park is right next to Silver Creek so easy shuttle access from other places on the mountain or the Inn at the bottom of the mountain. There is a cable to pull the tubes up so you don't have to drag them up. There were five lanes to tube in and you can connect multiple tubes together to slide down as a group. The staff at the top will give you a push too. Overall, we had a great time and the tubing park is a nice way to take a break from skiing while still enjoying winter fun.

1  Thank jmpncsu
Reviewed 30 January 2012

If you are Snowshoe skiing take a break and do the tubing. It is SO fun. My whole family loves this 11yrs-51yrs. It is great fun. They have a pulley system so you do not have to walk up the hill each time and the ride up is fun. They have 4 or 5 hills and even if it is busy you don't have to wait long. They do have a limited number per session so make sure you make reservations early in the busy season.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

I didn't enjoy nor like MANY things at snowshoe but the Tubing park was fun.

I liked how I didn't have to climb back up the hill to slide back down the mountain but they have a cable that pulls you up the hill.

My daughter and I really did have a good time she was kinda scared by how fast she went down the hill but she still wanted to do it.

I think its worth the money to do this but one hour is really all you need.......

The only complaint I have about this is that when the cable pulls you up the hill they have a HUGE drop off area and if you have a little weight on you like my husband did you will go flying in the air instead on going over the bump smoothly.

I think they need to remove the drop off because my husband went flying almost into the workers cabin .

He was pretty upset and it hurt his back ........

1  Thank Louise H