My husband, two year old son, and I stayed one night at the Microtel. The outside looked nice and the neighborhood seemed fine. It was located right off the interstate. The staff was friendly right off the bat and immediately brought a crib to our room per our request. The employee who brought the crib also started our air conditioner for us as the room was warm. I will agree with other reviewers who stated that the walls were very thin and we could hear hallway noise throughout our stay. Bed was clean and comfy, shower was wonderful (great water pressure!), and breakfast options were fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated,complimentary continental breakfast, free local and long distance with in the continental US, complimentary wireless high-speed internet, interior corridor and electronic locks, on site guest laundry and fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charleston South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel South Charleston Hotel South Charleston
- South Charleston Microtel