Wingate by Wyndham Charleston
US$198
US$179
  • Breakfast included
1,118 results
All reviewsfront deskthe holiday innhot tubwingate by wyndhamfree sodafree breakfasttrain tracksvery nice hotelbeds were comfortablea great staynice breakfastwould definitely stay here againparking lotthe breakfast areanice roomone night staycookies
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed at this property for a conference and was pleased upon my arrival. By being a Wyndham Rewards member, I received a complementary bag at check-in with a bottled water, chips and chocolate. The appearance of the hotel both inside and outside was very clean. The room itself was clean and comfortable. The only issue I had was one day I came back to the room early (3:30pm) from the conference and the maid service had not yet come in. I napped and when I got up about 6pm there was a note under the door stating that the maid did not clean because I had the 'Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. Nevertheless, the hotel was clean, quiet and nice. It also helped that there was a microwave and fridge in the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
WingateCharlestonMGR, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

wvu1996,

Thank you for choosing the Wingate by Wyndham as your hotel and thank you for being a Wyndham Rewards Member. I appreciate your loyalty and am happy that you were pleased with us. I am sorry about the issue with housekeeping we will work harder to make sure that it does not happen in the future. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to call me at the hotel and ask for the GM.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I was so comfortable with this hotel and Evan at the front desk was very personable! I will be back again !

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Angela B,

Wonderful to hear! I'm happy you found Evan so "personable" and very glad to hear that you will be returning to us.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
WingateCharlestonMGR, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014