“They have very good Japanese food and fresh Sushi. The crab meat and chicken is my favorite. They also give you a salad...”

Hibachi Japanese Steak House
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 8 December 2007

They have very good Japanese food and fresh Sushi. The crab meat and chicken is my favorite. They also give you a salad with ginger dressing and chicken noodle soup for appetizers. It's a little expensive though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

charlotte, nc
“Would like to have eaten”
Reviewed 2 August 2005

I recently tried to celebrate a birthday at the Hibachi but was prevented by the complete incompetence of the hostesses. I had made reservations for 10 (thier tables are made large parties) at 8pm. We promptly arrived and waited in the waiting area/bar. One hour later, we had not been seated, and no one had managed expectations or advised us that there was a delay or that we may be seated soon. Members of my party, whom I had invited, started leaving one by one. When I complained to the one of the hostesses, she rudely told me that I "could just go somewhere else" (her exact words!). She then stated they were overbooked and there was nothing she could do about it, as if it were some weather anomoly rather thier own mistake. I've eated at the Habachi many times over the years and the food has always been good, but the service has slowly declined. This was the last straw. Save your money and go somewhere else.

2 Thank inhiding