“Just OK”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We have eaten at many Japanese restaurants, some good, some not so good. This restaurant is OK........not great. Quality of food experience was OK, not great. For the price, fried rice should have been included in the meal, not extra. The chef was very friendly and cooked a good meal for us.....but, I cannot excuse the price for the quantity of food we received, plus the additional cost for fried rice. We probably will not return

1  Thank dafacct

Reviewed 17 January 2013

My experience was not a good one for my birthday. My steak and fish just weren't very good. The guy that was supposed to do the fancy cooking was totally American, which shouldn't have mattered, but he had no skills and it just wasn't the same as the experience I had at another Hibachi style restaurant I had visited a while before that.

1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Stay away, do not come here!!! Called 5 days in advance for a reservation on New Year Eve for 7 people. Once we arrived, we had to wait well over an hour after our reservation time. Hostess was very rude. As we waited, other customers were complaining that their waitress had not been seen in over 30 minutes, this displays horrible management, business practices, and customer service. This place should go out of business!!!

1  Thank sarahjavins
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Food had no taste at all. It must have been undercooked as well as I'm still sick three days later. The place being empty should have been a sign.

1  Thank Brahmabull9
Reviewed 2 May 2012

As a return patron, I enjoy the atmosphere and entertainment value of this establishment. Food is fresh and prepared in front of you - VERY GOOD FARE. Not the cheapest place to eat but worth the price for those special occasions.