“Someone call 911, I'm having a Heart Attack” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hibachi Japanese Steak House

Hibachi Japanese Steak House
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Waynesboro, Virginia
“Someone call 911, I'm having a Heart Attack”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Seriously though, best sushi I've had in a long time! The 911, Heart Attack, and Volcano rolls are all amazing! The staff is kind, a little slow to respond sometimes, but that's ok because the Hibachi side of the house is usually packed full. Sit on the bar side for a nice quiet dinner.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Caleb F

Charleston, West Virginia
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

We have eaten at many Japanese restaurants, some good, some not so good. This restaurant is OK........not great. Quality of food experience was OK, not great. For the price, fried rice should have been included in the meal, not extra. The chef was very friendly and cooked a good meal for us.....but, I cannot excuse the price for the quantity of food we received, plus the additional cost for fried rice. We probably will not return

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank dafacct
Scott Depot, West Virginia
“Not the best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2013

My experience was not a good one for my birthday. My steak and fish just weren't very good. The guy that was supposed to do the fancy cooking was totally American, which shouldn't have mattered, but he had no skills and it just wasn't the same as the experience I had at another Hibachi style restaurant I had visited a while before that.

1 Thank Barbara S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Save your time and money - do not go here.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2012

Stay away, do not come here!!! Called 5 days in advance for a reservation on New Year Eve for 7 people. Once we arrived, we had to wait well over an hour after our reservation time. Hostess was very rude. As we waited, other customers were complaining that their waitress had not been seen in over 30 minutes, this displays horrible management, business practices, and customer service. This place should go out of business!!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sarahjavins
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely horrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2012

Food had no taste at all. It must have been undercooked as well as I'm still sick three days later. The place being empty should have been a sign.

1 Thank Brahmabull9