“Service Great, it smelled bad, dirty, poor quality of food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Steak House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Texas Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
East Bank, West Virginia, United States
“Service Great, it smelled bad, dirty, poor quality of food.”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We had a wonderful waitress, she was pleasant, kind, funny and quick with service. The restaurant smelled musty and dirty, which went right with everything about it. The table was gross, filthy is the least expression that I could give, the Texas in Kanawha city is just as bad!!!! The food was nasty, the cooks were constantly going outside smoking, and so did the other staff. I will not go back.

• Visited April 2013

Saint Albans, West Virginia
“USED to be THE place for Great Steaks”
Reviewed 14 September 2012

They are shutting down now so this really doesn't matter. I loved this place. When I wanted steak I always came here. The last time we were there, it was my wife and I, my son and his date, my daughter and her date. They sat us in a booth between two occupied tables and some tables around us were also occupied. Several of the wait staff went right by our table and waited on each of the other tables. At two of the tables the customers had come in AFTER us. We waited for over twenty minutes, because I watched the clock, just for us to be recognized that we were there, nothing!! So obviously we left and I did notify the manager. My intention was to eventually give it another try, but won't get that opportunity now. Disappointing. It WAS THE BEST.

• Visited May 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Dependable food and service, every time”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

We've eaten at several Texas locations, and experience is pretty predictable--decent to good food in big portions at reasonable prices, friendly reception and service, crazy busy with families and kids galore. Not the place for a quiet romantic dinner but definitely a place for hearty fare and good value. All true for this particular location as well.

• Visited August 2012
Charleston, West Virginia
“Great Food for a good Price”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We love this place, all the staff is friendly, Most recognize us
when we dine, its like a second home to us. All the food is good,
price is very reasonable and service is normally quik unless they
are crwded, holiday etc...

Visited April 2012