“Yummmmmm”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Charleston, WV
“Yummmmmm”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My husband and I eat here every Saturday night! We mostly get fajitas and/or quesadillas which are always delicious! All the waitstaff are very friendly and accommodating.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank MrsWilky1

Cuenca, Ecuador
“Clean and tasty”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Twas a cold winter's evening and the service was good. The restaurant had ample parking, was easy to find and was warm and inviting when we entered. The menu was varied. It seemed that most people were enjoying the fajitas, but we were looking for lighter fare. The taco salad was very good as was the combo with an enchilada, chilles relleno and burrito. I was a bit confused when a footnote on the menu said it would be an extra $.50 for a poblano pepper with the chilles relleno. Indeed, it had no pepper, just stuffing and cheese. I would have paid the extra $.50 had I been thinking. Overall, it was very good and I would go back if we were in the area.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Ragu10
Cadiz, KY
“Excellent meal!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We were looking for another restaurant, which we couldn't find and ran upon this one. The parking lot was full, which gave us the thought it would be good. We weren't disappointed. Food and service was excellent, and prices were reasonable!
Don't be put off by the location.

Visited December 2013
Portage, Indiana
“Mostly good Mexican food”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stopped for a night at a motel in Charleston,WV on our way to Williamsburg, VA. We asked for directions to nearby restaurants. We decided on Los agaves which was less than a block from our motel. The interior of the restaurant was nicely appointed with typical Mexican decor, but it was a lovely evening and we decided to eat outside on the patio. we both decided to order the fajitas and a medium size strawberry margarita. A couple pieces of the meat in my fajitas were a little grisly, but my husband said his was all tender. The Spanish rice had an unusual taste and after one or two forkfuls I let it go. As usual there was way too much food to finish, and since we had an insulated bag with us with ice packs we took the leftovers to go and enjoyed it the next day on the road for lunch. The margaritas were quite delicious reminding me of the margaritas we enjoy in Cancun. Service was quick and friendly and we will go back if in the area again.

• Visited September 2013
Ohio
“If you like mexican this is one of the best!!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I love Mexican my husband not so much. It was recommend by the hotel we were staying at and it was with in walking distance. Wonderful that just sum it up!! My husband even said "wow I really enjoyed my meal and loved the price!!" Great atmosphere, service and prices. I wish we had something like this in our area, but we will go back when we are in the area again!
The food was fresh and cooked to order. Salsa and chips are served when you sit down and it was one of the best salsa I have had. I almost was embarrassed because I ate every bit of it. My husband doesn't care for salsa but ate the chip none stop!! It is just a great place to enjoy a good meal with out breaking the pocket book!

• Visited September 2013