See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2016

The Arnott House is a wonderful place to stay with family and friends. Our family has stayed there two times, July, 2015 and October, 2016. Both experiences have been great. Very friendly, warm, sweet...and Dilya makes it that way! We all really enjoyed our stays and the food was great!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

First time at a bed and breakfast. Best experience staying anyplace away from home ever. Rooms were very nice and clean and the breakfast is awesome. Best pancakes I've ever tasted. Dilya is a wonderful host and made us feel like family and a delight to talk to. We will defiantly be staying here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I just spent the weekend at Arnott House while attending my 50th high school reunion. Dilya seemed like an old friend by the time I left this morning and sent me home with hens and chicks to plant. I did request a first floor room and she was able to accommodate my request. It did not occur to me to inquire about a non-smoking room but there was no smoke odor in the room or the house. She was able to prepare a plant based breakfast for me so I could still maintain my new healthy eating plan.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

We were in town to meet my sons fiancé 's family. The lodging options in Spencer are limited but the Arnott house was very family friendly and cosy. We were able to make ourselves at home and we were very comfortable. Each morning we awoke to a fresh pot of coffee and breakfast ready to be cooked to our liking. Nice " home away from home" atmosphere. Definitely we will stay there next time we visit.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Arnott House is such a comfortable place to stay. Dilya is a delightful host who makes you feel welcome and at home .The B&B is spotless and the breakfasts are tasty and plentiful. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple