“La qinta was great”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Summersville
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Summersville
Reviewed 17 August 2014

First time at this chain. Hotel was new and very nice. Hope it stays as clean and nice as time passes. Great pool and hot ,and everything needed for the stay. Fluffy towels and nice amenities. Will definitely go there again.

1  Thank marymI6388NO
Bridget N, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Summersville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2014

I am so glad you took a chance on us and loved it!! We opened in May after a complete renovation of the property. My staff and I strive to make everyones stay as comfortable as possible. Come see us again.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel during a recent business trip. After driving for 10 hours I took the first hotel I saw after going through Charleston. I was extremely pleased to find it to be La Quinta as I have always enjoyed staying with them before. The hotel looks like it just opened. Modern decoration is somewhat industrial and not what I would choose for my home. The check in process was smooth and easy. I had a room on the 4th floor next to the elevators which were quickly dispatched when the button pushed and a smooth ride. The room was not noisy and I barely heard the elevators operating, which was a concern for me when I first arrived. The microwave and small fridge were contained within the entertainment unit. There was plenty of coffee and tea available to be made in the room, although I did not use them. The bathroom was spacious and clean with plenty of towels and necessities provided including a retractable lighted make up mirror !! A HUGE full length mirror was available just outside the bath and was actually the door to the closet which was stocked with the ironing board and iron. The queen size bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows. The lighting in the room was nice and each lamp had electrical outlets built into the base so that there was obvious places to charge my Kindle, Cellphone and Laptop. No searching around for outlets ! I did not watch TV or use the pool or exercise room, so I won't comment on those. It was also nice to see a small shopping area in the lobby for snacks or quick meals to be heated in your microwave. The breakfast was plentiful, even when I got there just before "closing time". Lots of choices for juices, scrambled eggs, REAL BACON, french toast and waffles as well as fruits, cereal, muffins, bagels and more. The staff was very pleasant and even came to the dining area to refill juice cups. Check out was smooth and efficient. A very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bcfarmlady
Bridget N, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Summersville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2014

I'm so very pleased that you had such a good and memerable experience with us, at the La Quinta Inns & Suites! Can't wait to see you again, hopefully next time you can enjoy the indoor heated pool and hottub for some R&R!

A La Quinta traveler
Mt Pleasant
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Nicely decorated, clean hotel. It was like new when we stayed. Clean. The front desk staff we dealt with at check-in was very helpful & very nice. The pool & workout area were also VERY clean. We will definitely stay again. It's so hard to find a good value in this area. This hotel was the best price I could find for the quality offered. We highly recommend!

2  Thank Corinne B

Thank you for staying with us. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed at this location before it was the LaQuinta. They have done a good job of renovating it. Very clean and everything working. Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the hot tub. Good variety for breakfast. Location is great. Right on Route 19.

1  Thank Patricia Z

The renovations turned out remarkable, I am still amazed myself how great it looks. I am excited to hear you enjoyed your stay, do come back again.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We were pleasantly surprised with our experience here. We have never been to a La Quinta. This location was very recently remodeled and has awesome decor and updated EVERYTHING. Kids had a great time in the indoor pool and the rooms were spotless! Super comfortable and clean accommodations. Right off the highway making this a perfect stop en route to home or a vacation spot. It was also nice to simply walk across the parking lot to get Subway for dinner rather than ordering food. My only minor concern is that the hotels accept pets. Upon arrival there was no evident smell, but in the morning- after leaving the room, I could very faintly smell dogs. Honestly it was not a big deal at all, but someone with a sever allergy, might need to consider this. We only witnessed small dogs- no large ones. Also the breakfast was great. We will plan to stop here again next year on our way home from vacation.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Persnicketypatron

Great to hear you enjoyed our property. Can't wait to see you back next year.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Very nice hotel with a recent upscale update. Comfortable bed, very clean, nice variety of breakfast menu items. In-room Keurig coffee maker with regular and decaf pods. Easy access near restaurants for dinner. Would stay here when in the area again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy W

Thank you for stopping by. I am glad you enjoyed your room and the Keurigs. Hope to see you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Summersville
Quality Inn
#6 of 7 in Summersville
Super 8 Summersville
Super 8 Summersville
#5 of 7 in Summersville

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Summersville? Share your experiences!