“Good Food for Little Money”
Review of Century Inn

Century Inn
Ranked #11 of 20 Restaurants in Sutton
Reviewed 21 May 2008

We were driving up route 79 in West Virginia and were tired of chain restaurants so we followed the signs off the highway to the Century Inn. The sign outside said that this is the restaurant your father took your mother to on their dates. It certainly fit that description, as it looked like it had been there a long time. Being from Florida, we are used to early bird dinners, but the prices on this menu were a real treat and included salad bar. You can get a fried fish dinner or a pork chop dinner for $3.99. Chicken or beef is $5.99. I got the Italian style chicken breast dinner and it was delicious. My friend liked the plain broiled chicken and said the seasoned green beans were the best she had ever had. The place was filled with locals even though it was 2 PM, somewhat past the lunch hour. It was very clean and the waitress was competent and attentive. The rest room was very clean as well. I felt that if this place was near my home, for this price I would never bother to cook dinner.

3  Thank KarenFL

Been to Century Inn? Share your experiences!