“Not Bad, But Not Great” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Triadelphia
Pittstown, New Jersey
“Not Bad, But Not Great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

I booked a room online at the Triadelphia Econo Lodge because I am a "Choice Privileges" member with the Choice Hotel chain and like to use them whenever I can. When I checked in, the front desk staff was very nice and handled my check-in very quickly. They even gave me a little "gift" for being a Choice Privileges member. I have stayed at Choice Hotels dozens of times over the last 4 or 5 years and this was a first. It was a very thoughtful touch.

When I got to my room, I discovered that Housekeeping had not cleaned it up from the previous guest. The desk clerk apologized profusely and told me that she would have Housekeeping get the room ready right away. I was told that they were booked completely for the night and this was the only 2 queen bed non-smoking room left. I didn't mind waiting and took a short ride over to the nearby Cabela's store to kill some time. After an hour, I went back and the room was ready as promised. It was large, comfy and very clean. I had a great night's sleep even though there were a lot of construction workers staying here also. The breakfast buffet was the usual for Choice Hotels. Waffles, pastries, fruit, cereal, etc, etc. I have nothing negative to say about my stay here and would stay here again..

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Wingleader09
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us! Your feed back is very importation to us and is very helpful in training our staff on what our gusts likes and dislikes are. If we do our best to make all are guest feel at home.We hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Long Beach, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

Very clean,quiet, pleasant place to stay. Big rooms, comfortable beds. Excellent free breakfast with lots of good food to choose from, including making your own waffles. Only thing that needs attention is the pool water...way too green. Luckily I didn't need the pool as the weather was stormy, or I would have been disappointed on a hot summer day. I would return here.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Thank You for taking the time out of your busy day to let us know about your stay with us! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and your breakfast, are happy to report the pool is clear now and hope you will be back in time to enjoy it before the summer is over.
Hope to see you soon.
Cleveland, OH
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

Stayed for a baseball tournament. The staff was very nice considering they were overrun by several 12U baseball teams. The outdoor pool was perfect to keep the boys occupied. Rooms were ok and the price was a bit high, but I believe the rate was due to the holiday weekend and baseball tournament. Joyce was great in helping us plan and book the stay for our team.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us ! We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and the pool ! We do use all customer feed back for in our training to help make each guest stay the best it can be !
We do our best to make our guest feel at home.
We hope you had a Great season and hope to see you next year !
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

We were surprised by this clean and comfortable hotel. Pleasant check-in, nice room, comfortable beds with 4 pillows each, more like a Hampton Inn. Rate was lower than other places nearby. You can get a sandwich and a drink in the lounge. Easy access to I-70. Lots of oil field service workers here, but it was a pleasant stay. The big Cabelas store is right down the road, surrounded by a mall full of stores and restaurants.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
Thank You for taking time out of you day to let us know about your stay! We appreciated the guest feed back it help in providing Great costumer service to each and every guest. We do our best to proved a clean, comfortable and enjoyable place for our guest to stay! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.We appreciated your business and hope you we let your friends and family know about us.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

We got the last room which was a smoking handicapped room. I am a non smoker so the smell of smoke was in the room, and took a little time to get used to. But I was glad we were able to get the last room. Thankful in fact. The staff was excellent and helpful. The room was very clean. The only thing I gave a lower score on was the cleanliness at the entrance to our room, there is a lot of mud which must be hard to keep up with due to all the oil rig equipment and workers. The room was quiet, and we had a comfortable great night's sleep. Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
I would like to thank you for your feed back on your stay at our hotel. We appreciate you understanding with the mud.
We are very happy that we where able to accommodate you,and provide you with a comfortable,quiet room and where helpful to your needs.
We look forward to seeing you again and hope that you will bring your friends and family ! Thank you for your business.
We hope that the rest of you trip was a safe one.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

We stopped late in the evening, and the staff couldn't have been nicer, truly welcoming. The room was very clean and attractive. So quiet we got a great night's sleep. The breakfast offerings were the most varied we had during our week-long trip. The biscuits tasted homemade and my husband loved the sausage gravy. We have bookmarked the hotel so that next time we go touring east coast colleges we definitely stop in the Triadelphia Econo Lodge again!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
Thank You for letting us know about your stay with us! We are very happy that you where pleased with your stay and our staff. We appreciated your feed back and hope you will share you experience with your family and friends. We look forward to seeing you again and hope you had a safe and enjoyable trip!
BRIDGETON
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

Nicer than I expected. The rooms were clean and attractive. Very quiet so I got a good night sleep. The man at desk and housekeeping were helpful and polite. WV was my halfway point between home and Indiana. Next time I travel to IN will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
EconoLodgeGMWV113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
We would like to Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us,and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again ! We do strive to make each and every guest feel comfortable and at home. Thank You for your business.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Triadelphia
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Triadelphia/wheeling
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Triadelphia Wheeling Area
Hampton Inn Suites Wheeling - The Highlands
Comfort Inn Triadelphia
Comfort Inn Triadelphia
#6 of 8 in Triadelphia
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites WHEELING
SpringHill Suites Wheeling

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!