“Good fit!”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Marietta, Ohio, United States
“Good fit!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Fusion provides a great opportunity to enjoy a Japanese Hibachi, close to home. The food is really good and plentiful and the sushi rolls are fresh and varied. Service is decent, but can be a bit slow at times. I would recommend a reservation if you will be going in the evening. I would also love to see them add the egg sauce for the scallops. Overall a good place to go, albeit pricy for the area.

• Visited September 2013

CAPE COD
“VERY TASTY A LITTLE PRICEY”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Fusion Japanese Steakhouse is a good place to go if your craving Japanese or even enjoy a good filet. My family and I eat here about 3 times per month with atleast one take out order. The food is almost always good and service has always been good.

On the flip side, you'll spend some money and I recommend going early to avoid a very loud atmosphere. If you have never had hibatchi be prepared to sit with strangers. And the place can get very loud. The other issue is that the Hibatchi chef's cranked up hip hop songs while they cook so you feel like your more at a club than a restaurant.

If you like good food, with a crowded loud atmosphere this is the place to go. Again I recommend going early be prepared to wait for others to arrive because they tend to want to fill up the habatchi table before cooking.

• Visited August 2013
battle creek
“Awesome dining experiance”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

First time eating at a Hibachi grill and absolutely loved it! The chef was fun and the food was amazing! Had more than enough to eat. Drinks were very yummy too. I did not care for the Saki (which they stream into your mouth from a squeese bottle) but loved loved everything else!

Visited July 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Soup was awesome”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Pretty good Japanese fare, but the veggie tofu soup was outstanding-- full of fresh vegetables and piping hot.

Visited November 2012
Marietta, Ohio
“Terrible! Slimy Food, Slimier Restaurant and Slimiest Management”
Reviewed 23 December 2012

Absolutely the WORST...food and service were just TERRIBLE! AVOID, AVOID!!!

We were a party of 7 and was sat with a couple that had been there and were through their salad and soup...they had to wait on us to catch up. The Griller guy was nice...but the show was adequate at best (we were there at 9pm on Saturday night). The soup was slimy and the chef kept having to get people to run for items he had run out of....took FOREVER! Also...what is up with squiring "sake" in our mouths with a squirt bottle...no thank you and GROSS. The bottle looked like it had been a mustard bottle. If this actually was sake...don't you need to CARD kids that look young? WTH? THEN...we tried to use the party of 6 college student discount...but because only 5 of us could produce ID...we were turned down. I found out later that I asked for the manager's name (to the OWNER), he never let on that he was the owner! When I asked for a printout of the receipt...the 10% off was on the printed receipt...can you say POCKETED THE 10%? (I paid in CASH). I made them bring me another one and they took their sweet time doing it....while the OWNER WATCHED this play out! Shameful! I asked for the owner's contact info (not knowing that I had just talked with him and asked him for the manager's name)...and CHRISTINE would not give me any info. She kept saying...let me take your number and Joe will call you. Yeah right?!

Obviously Fusion Japanese do not care about taking care of the customer at all!... THEY LOST MY FAMILY AS A CUSTOMER because of this and all of the other things previously combined.

DO NOT GO THERE!!! There are other restaurants that would have at least listened to our concerns and loved to have had our business... we had a $200 bill and left upset and angry.

PS If you DO go despite my warning...avoid looking in the corners of the restaurant...disgusting!

• Visited December 2012