All reviews lovely breakfast warm welcome three nights one night lovely home first class perfect stay comfortable bed old friends lovely couple nothing too much trouble evening meal following morning could not have been more look forward on arrival judy
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I had a fabulous stay here for one night as a single walker. I arrived in the area on a very wet day and was soaked to the skin. Dave very kindly picked me up from a nearby village (and dropped me off again the following morning) and I was able to dry my wet clothes in their tumble dryer and my boots in the boiler room. The bathroom had an excellent hot and powerful shower and the bedroom was large, spotlessly clean and nicely decorated with a very comfortable bed and very quiet. I slept very well! For dinner I was treated to an excellent spaghetti Bolognese and I had the use of the very comfy lounge with large screen tv with sky to relax in afterwards. Breakfast the next morning was as excellent as I had come to expect. Dave and Judy could not have been more friendly and helpful. I will certainly stay here again if I am in the area.In fact I may need to find an excuse to be in the area just so I can stay again! Thank you both Dave and Judy for making me so welcome in your lovely home.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Judy C, Owner at Talybont Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thanks for your lovely review Sam and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope the weather was kinder for the rest of your walk! You don't need an excuse to come and stay again, just visit us any time and you will be welcome
Dave and Judy

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Our stay at Llysmeirion certainly exceeded our blithe expectations as we had previously studied a number of positive and promising reviews on Trip Advisor.
Judy and Dave have taken great care and much contemplation for the comfort and practicality of a stay away from home, indeed our experience was comparable to a ‘home away from home’.
We heartily recommend this exceptional guest house for the discerning traveller and we will most definitely be making a return trip in the future.

Room Tip: Was shown all rooms and they are all of equal standard and value for money.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Judy C, Owner at Talybont Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thanks very much for your lovely review. We really enjoyed having you and your mother to stay and look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely friendly stay. Dave and Judy made us very welcome and it was like visiting old friends. The facilities were excellent including the very convenient electric socket in the driveway to recharge our Nissan Leaf car. Look forward to visiting again. Hughie & Caroline

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Judy C, Owner at Talybont Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thanks very much. We really enjoyed having you and your electric car to stay! Look forward to seeing you again
All the best
Judy

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely welcome from Dave andJudy. We were picked up from the Coastal Path in the late afternoon and taken back the following morning. We were given tea on arrival and a delicious meal later and spent the evening chatting to our hosts. The beds were comfortable, the water hot and I would certainly stay there again if I were in the area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Judy C, Owner at Talybont Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thanks very much for your kind comments. We really enjoyed meeting you

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Stayed here with some friends.The hosts were excellent.Rooms immaculate and well provided. The amenities and views were delightful. the breakfasts were excellent, and even the vegetarian in our party was well provided for.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Judy C, Owner at Talybont Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thanks for your kind review. We very much enjoyed having you to stay.