“Not the worst but not the best, average”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Weston
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed here Aug.2014 with family. It was my 2nd time staying here, first was 3 years ago and I enjoyed my stay. The beds are good, pillows very small. The rooms could use a little updating. They seemed to be clean though. The breakfast room was soooo tiny and hot. I don't know how many tables were there but I'd say not more than 4 small ones. People were sitting in the lobby and anywhere they could find a place to rest their plates and cups. The breakfast food was adequate (spongy round eggs, sausage NO bacon, toast, yogurt, cereal) if you could get to it b/c of the crowdedness. I took my food back to my room since there was no place eat it. Evidently the night I stayed there was a rather large family reunion going on b/c there were people hanging out everywhere, in the parking lot, outside of the rooms.....everywhere. Plus, there was a bus load of tourists staying there and they did not know the meaning of "quiet". Now, I'm not blaming the motel for their customers and I really didn't lose a lot of sleep b/c of them but when you have to dodge people everywhere to get to your car, I don't like that, especially when they're offering you "microwaved pot pie" and other things. The price I paid for that time of year wasn't bad but if I'm ever in that area again I think I may look for a place elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CHold

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I was looking for a hotel after a long day of traveling and we went to Morgans town and all the hotel were booked for a hundred miles so I got a sheet of hotel for the next several towns I called several and they were all booked then I called Quality Inn and she said that she had just got a cancelation and she would hold it for me, I was surprise it was really nice and clean no noise

Room Tip: nice large rooms
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lori P
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stayed for one night at the Quality Inn, Weston, WV on our way home from Myrtle Beach. The room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. It doesn't seem too close to the road, but the road noise was very loud. Breakfast was included and was really good! Bacon, sausage, fried eggs, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, bread, bagels, juice, coffee etc. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel for sure!

Room Tip: ask for a room that does not face the highway - maybe it will be less noisy. Also, ask for second f...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sunseeker990
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I booked this hotel for 3 nights, but checked out after 1 night. The room was very nice & clean; however, from the minute I got to my room, there was noise outside the room. There are no interior hallways ~ only outside concrete walkways. A man talking on his cell phone in front of my door (leaning on the railing) was loud at 10pm; but the WORSE part was starting at 4:30am, people were checking out..... their rolling suitcases on the concrete sidewalks sounded like thunder. Of course, they were also talking, and although they weren't obnoxiously loud, it woke me up. A truck with a back-up alarm also woke me up in the middle of the night ~ I was afraid it was smoke detectors. DARN, I really would have loved to get a good night sleep!! Nice breakfast.

Room Tip: I wish I knew .... sorry I can't help
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 7 August 2014

NIce staff clean. We brought our standard poodle with us. The room was very nice the staff told us that it was the best room in the whole place because it was a pet room. The next door neighbors were loud and woke us up 3 of the 4 nights pounding. However, it was the boys from the baseball team we were traveling with. The pool was clean and water warm not shocking to the dive in. Plenty of places to walk your dog. Places to eat every place however while they may seem like walking distance you are safer driving

Room Tip: Top floors or pet room
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights. The room was nice and clean with no smells. Nothing special with the exception of breakfast and the staff. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was better than most hotels I have stayed at. The hotel is in a terrible location in my opinion, tough to get in/out of parking lot due to being right on a highway. Also the parking is very inadequate for full size pickup trucks. Two straight mornings I had to go across the street to walmart for over an hour until the parking lot cleared out due to no parking spots. The beds were decent but the miniature pillows were way too small and very uncomfortable. Overall just an average stay.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We arrived and had one of the Executive rooms that are in a stand alone one floor building. No issues with hotel, bedding was good, little noise from highway - I have stayed at some Quality Inns that were terrible bFut this one had no issues. Breakfast was good, and the convenience of a small property is awesome. If there are issues with second floors, request ground floor or executive business room - open corridors and stairs.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weston
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston
10 mi away
Centennial Motel
Centennial Motel
#4 of 7 in Buckhannon

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!